GAA recently developed a new A320 Type Rating Program specifically for the Indian Market and as per the requirement of DGCA!
What will the course contain?
GROUND PHASE (134 Hours)
- Computer Based Training (CBT) 79 hrs
- MCC, CRM, & JOC Classroom 21 hrs
- LVO & AWO Classroom 07 hrs
- System Test & Performance 08 hrs
FLIGHT PHASE (84 Hours)
- FBS A320 20 hrs
- A320 APT/MFTD 20 hrs
- FFS A320 Type rating 32 hrs
- FFS Skill Test Day & Night 8 hrs
- LVO & AWO SIM 04 hrs
The program also includes:
- Online interactive CBT portal
- Two FFS sessions (8hours) free of charge for 6-12 months recurrency program when required
- Qualified Instructors
How can you enter the course? You will need the following:
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- MCC certificate of completion
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements
Additional Services & Benefits
- One Flight Ticket
- Entry visa arrangement & costs
- 4-stars hotel accommodation for 42 nights with transportation from and to our premises
- Complimentary beverage & light snacks to crew while undergoing training
- Wireless internet access at GAA facilities and designated hotels free of charge
Well known for its international recognition of its training standards and quality of service, GAA has been awarded Approved Training Organization (ATO) from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) among other international agencies.
GAAs facilities include 2 A320 FFS, 1 A330 FFS, 1 Embraer E170/190 FFS, and 1 737NG FFS located in Paris, France.
The facilities include Emergency Evacuation Training (EET), Wet Drill Training, Fire and Smoke Training and Cabin Service Mock-ups. For the Engineering programs, GAA utilizes installed Airbus Competence Training (ACT) Classrooms in order to provide Engineering students with a training experience that is second to none in the region.
For additional information and support, GAA will dedicate an Account Manager to provide a single point of contact for the crew in all areas during their training with GAA
For registration or further details on the DGCA India A320 Type Rating Program, please contact our Customer Service Co-ordinator on:
T: +973 17357777
F: +973 17357888
E: firstname.lastname@example.org ( Bahrain Office)
E: email@example.com (India Office)